The ice chest cooler box is almost done!


In the last post I had cut all the pieces to size and glued the legs and clamped the pieces up to dry.  I got pretty sick so they ended up in the clamps for about 5 days and dried out pretty good.  I took them out of the clamps and put a chamfer on all the sides that needed it.  I sanded everything to 60 grit to lessen the chance of splinters.  It was then just a matter of gluing and screwing everything together.
 
 
I love my new Craftsman router table.  I am so glad that I returned that Ryobi table.

These are for the bottom shelf so they got a chamfer all around.

Sanding is the bane of my existence….

All ready for assembly!

I started with the short end.

Then I put on the front and back.

I like this one much better with the bottom shelf.

The lid is all glued up and clamped overnight.


Post Your Comment Here

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0

Your Cart