Shop update #252 (8-24-22)

I was able to get a lot of woodworking done this past weekend and I am very pleased about it.

I cut the angles on the fence pickets for the top of the wishing well project.

I also got the final angles cut for the frame of the wishing well.

I then cut the angles for the legs of the cornhole boards and rounded them over with a jigsaw.

Once the legs were done, I assembled the frames.

I had some spare plywood that I cut down to size for the tops of the boards.

Once I had the 2’x4′ sheets cut, I measured, marked, cut out, and sanded the holes for the bags to fall into.

I glued and screwed the plywood onto the frames.

I had a partial can of primer and was able to get a good coat on the top of the boards and a little on the frames.  I will pick up more primer this weekend and give the tops and insides of the set a solid coat.

While this all was going on I also started an Adventure Pin plaque for a scout that had bridged from his Cub Scout Pack to a Boy Scout Troop.

Post Your Comment Here

Your email address will not be published.