Shop update #107 (11-13-19)
This last week was all about finishing the Chuck/Patrol Box and testing it out at a Cub Scout campout.
On Wednesday night I got the piano hinge, side clasps, and handles installed.
On Thursday night, I broke out the Dremel Tool with a cutoff wheel and trimmed all the screws that poked through from installing the piano hinge. I also installed 2 chains to help hold up the front lid that folds out into a work space.
I took it with me to a Cub Scout campout that went from Friday night into Sunday afternoon. We were very busy and I failed to get any pictures of it in action but it met my needs admirably.
Here are some pictures from Sunday evening of it under my back patio after we got back.