Shop update #130 (4-22-20)

On Friday night, I filled in the lines on the Madalorian Helmet and the Armorer Helmet.  I may also paint in the visor part black, but I’m not sure yet.

Saturday morning was spent going on a family hike and then I went by Lowes and picked up some pressure treated 2×4’s for Sunday’s project.

On Sunday, we built a pre-fab shed that my Mother in Law bought for us!

We started by building a floor frame for the shed out of those pressure treated 2×4’s.  I designed it to be 1″ wider and 1″ deeper than the dimensions of the shed.

When we put the frame in place and put the floor on it, I discovered my mistake, so we had to add 6″ to the length and width.

Once we got that problem fixed, my sons and I built the shed in around 3 hours.  Full video below.

 

Post Your Comment Here

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0

Your Cart