Shop update #139 (6-24-20)
Do you remember those simple planter boxes that I made a few months ago? My wife and kids are making a science experiment so she asked me to mount one on a post for the rear patio cover.
I started by marking the size of the post on the side of the box and drilling four mounting holes.
I then took it to the post and attached it with a clamp.
I drove in 1 screw and then made sure that it was reasonably level.
I drove in the 3 other screws and called it done.
We are now growing a sweet potato vine.
I checked on FaceBook marketplace and nobody in my area seems to be selling blessed sign so I stained and clear coated the ones that I made last month and am going to see if I can find any buyers.
As a last minute touch on the 6 ft Graduation Bridge I added 2 slats to each of the ends to cap them off. I carved my website address into the bottom slat and threw them on really quick. I removed them this weekend and gave them 3 coats of spray lacquer, let them dry over night and then reattached them the next day.