Shop update #144 (7-29-20)

On Saturday, my son and I spent the day helping to assemble the plywood, that we had cut and prepared the weekend before, into storage lockers at a non profit shelter/food pantry.  This was done as the Eagle Scout Project for one of the scouts in my son’s Boy Scout Troop.

On Sunday, I worked on the Giant Connect Four game.

I started by rounding over the outside of all the holes.

I then measured and glued down all the divider strips.

Once that dried, I gave the inside of the board a coat of spar urethane and then glued and stapled them together.

My measurements were off at some point so I had to trim the excess.

I also assembled the legs with glue and staples.

 

Post Your Comment Here

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0

Your Cart