Shop update #162 (12-2-20)
I worked on a couple of the Christmas Tree charcuterie boards this weekend. I carved the tree in to the top and then painted it green. I’m going to let it dry for a few days and then give them a few coats of satin spar urethane before I attach the trim.
I took the leftover piece of MDF that I cut the tree template out of and gave it a base coat of black and then a couple of coats of green and let them dry.
I then hot glued in some battery powered fairy light LED’s, added some legs, and mounted it in my front yard.
I found an outline for a push block online and played with a couple of different sizes on the CNC machine. I finally found a size that I like and I am going to make a few to give out as Christmas presents.
Post Your Comment Here