Shop update #168 (1-13-21)

I made the Christmas Tree Collar in a hurry last month and just gave it a couple of coats of Amber Shellac.  I finally had the chance to take it apart, light sand it, and give it a few coats of spray lacquer before storing it until next Christmas.

I took all the parts that I had cut to length last weekend and cut them to the proper widths on the table saw.  I then glued and brad nailed the legs together and let them dry overnight.

The next day I built the carcass for the Treasure Chest and then added in some trim and detail work.

I finally got to use my new push stick design on the table saw and I am very happy with how well it works.

Post Your Comment Here

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0

Your Cart