Shop update #191 (6-23-21)

I received a commission to make a name plaque for a child’s photo shoot.  I made it out of a 24″x24″ sheet of 1/8″ MDF and didn’t want to waste the rest of the sheet so I made some extra word plaques for my wife.

I finally took the old gate apart, cut it into manageable pieces and disposed of it.  The wood was worse for ware and I did not try to save any of it.

I have a set of old BBQ tools that had most  of the finish worn off so I sanded them down and gave them a quick coat of stain.  I’m not sure what kind of finish I am going to put on them yet.

I also mounted the planter box that I made at the beginning of the year.

Post Your Comment Here

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0

Your Cart