Shop update #200 (8-25-21)
I finally finished the plans for the mini-mud kitchen! Now I can start editing the video for the project.
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I ran into some technical difficulties while running my last CNC art piece. I finally figured out that I had left a few small pieces in the digital layout for the project and that is why the machine veered off to the right and killed one of my clamps. I got that issue resolved and then spent an inordinate amount of time getting the bit realigned back to the proper home position and then ran the detail pass using a 1/16″ bit.
I also designed, carved, painted, and clear coated a small bloody hand plaque as a test piece for Halloween. I’m not super happy with it and hope to come up with some better ideas.