Shop update #304 (8-30-23)

I made some good progress on the mini patrol box this weekend.
I got the carcass and front doors glued and nailed together.

I did a quick dry fit to make sure everything fit inside correctly and then stained all the pieces.

Once the stain dried I gave them all 2 coats of amber shellac.

I had cut slots in 2 of the shelf pieces the day before so I gave it another dry to fit to make sure that the main accessories fit inside.  I plan on attaching the shelves and doors this weekend.

Post Your Comment Here

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *