Shop update #279 (3-9-23)
I finished up the 6 AOL plaques for Pack 2017 this weekend.
They all received a coat of black spray paint and then left to dry overnight.
The next day, I sanded off the spray paint to reveal the raw wood above the engravings.
They then received a coat of medium walnut danish oil.
Finally, last night I installed some sawtooth hangers on the back to mount them on the wall and some hooks on the bottom to hang the actual arrow from.
While the danish oil was drying, I made some new hold down clamps for my CNC machine on my CNC machine.
While I was using my small combo belt and disc sander, the sanding belt decided to break. I always keep spares on hand just in case this happens so I put a new one on right away.
I’m also making a plaque for a member of my car club,
and a couple of paddles for a member of another car club.